Raw Beetroot Zucchini Pasta – this colorful recipe is all about beautiful raw and healhty food.
Beetroot, a veggie I always knew to be a great source of iron, is also known to be full of vitamins A and C, minerals, fibre, calcium, glutamine. Beet is also natural antioxidants.
In this recipe we’ll try to take most of its benefits for our health. Try also eating it raw in salads (I always try to avoid cooking it) and be careful while peeling it – this is one powerful color 😉
The other main veggie in this recipe – zucchini, is good for your heart, eyes and bones – and it can also be eaten raw!
So, let’s mix it all together and make some spaghetti out of them! Fresh Raw Veggie Mix Pasta – this should be the healthiest title I could give to this recipe.
– 1 beetroot
– 1 carrot
– 3 zucchini
– 1/2 lemon
– 50g pumpkin seeds
– 1 clove of garlic
– 2 tbsp (100g) sour cream
– 1 tsp salt
– 1 tsp pepper
– 1 tbsp olive oil
– 20g parmigiano cheese
– flax and herbs (oregano) for decoration
HOW TO MAKE IT:
1. Peal one beetroot and cut it into smaller pieces. Place them into the blender. Add some water, carrots and bleed it all.
2. Add 50g of pumpkin seeds, 2 tbsp of sour cream, 1/2 of a lemon, 1 tbsp of olive oil into the blender and season it with salt and black pepper. Mix it well.
*Pumpkin seeds are good source of zinc and vitamin E.
3. Use vegetable spiral slicer to make noodles from zucchini.
4. Mix beetroot pesto with zucchini noodles.
5. Dash the meal with parmigiano cheese, flax and herbs. Enjoy the amazing color meal!
– Calories …………. 346 kcal
– Protein …………… 14 g
– Total Carbs ……….. 30 g
– Total Fat …………. 21 g