Thanksgiving Dinner – learn how to make Roasted Pumpkin Salad. Easy, Healthy and Colorful recipe that brings out the flavor and the texture of the homemade fall dinner, made with love.
- 400g pumpkin
- 200g chicken breasts
- 1 red pepper
- 100g feta cheese
- ½ red onion
- 1 clove of garlic
- 50g pumpkin seeds
- ½ lemon
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tbsp soy sauce
- 2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1 tsp sesame
HOW TO MAKE:
- Preheat oven to 220°C
- Cut the pumpkin into cubes and place them onto the baking tray.
- Drizzle pumpkin cubes with oil and season it with salt, pepper and cayenne pepper. Add pumpkin seeds and 1 clove of garlic. Whisk all the ingredients together.
- Place the tray into the oven and bake it for 20 min, until pumpkin is golden brown.
- Meanwhile cut the chicken breast (skinless and boneless) into small pieces. Cook it in a skillet on medium high heat until fully cooked. Season it with salt and pepper while cooking.
- Remove the tray from the oven. Mix the warm roasted pumpkin with chicken meat. Leave it cool for 10 minutes.
- Meanwhile cut a red pepper, feta cheese into cubes and half of the red onion into rings. Add them to the tray.
- Sprinkle the mixture with sesame, half of the lemon and soy sauce. Drizzle some fresh herbs on the top, and your wonderful dinner is ready to be served.
- Calories ………….. 560 kcal
- Protein ……………… 36 g
- Total Carbs …………. 38 g
- Total Fat ……………. 22 g
- YOUTUBE: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwyQxVpVNQ/featured?sub_confirmation=1
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/SpinEat-690818797747431/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/