Winter is coming, let’s warm the oven and start baking! Try Sweet potato french fries, wonderful snack that is quick and easy. Deliciously sweet and creamy!
You can add different spices, and serve it to your friends and family with variety of sauces. This is my favorite flavor – Salty and sweet, crunchy, and spicy sweet potato fries served with light creamy cucumber sauce. Bon appetit!
INGREDIENTS (for 3 people):
- 700g sweet potato
- 3 tsp salt
- 1 tsp black pepper
- 1 tsp cayenne pepper
- 1/3 tsp chili powder
- 1 tbsp dry basil
- 3 tbsp grapeseed oil
- 1 cucumber
- 150g sour cream
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 200°C
2. Peel the sweet potato and try to cut it into similar sized pieces, so the fries can be baked evenly.
3. Put the fries into the big bowl, cover them with some grapeseed oil, and season them with: salt, black pepper, cayenne pepper, little bit of chili powder and dry basil. Whisk it all together to get nice crispy texture.
4. Place seasoned fries nicely on a baking tray with baking paper inside it.
5. Bake them for 20min, until they become soft and crispy.
6. Make light sauce by mixing sour cream with a cucumber.
7. Serve the sweet potato fries with the sauce, and enjoy this wonderful taste!
NUTRITION FACTS (1/3 of serving):
- Calories ………….. 428 kcal
- Protein ………………. 5 g
- Total Carbs ………… 51 g
- Total Fat …………… 23 g
PREPARATION TIME: 30 min
***SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ME*** :)))
- YOUTUBE : https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC_GmntyQbCokHFwyQxVpVNQ/featured?sub_confirmation=1
- INSTAGRAM: https://www.instagram.com/spineatcook/
- TWITTER: https://twitter.com/SpinEatCook
- FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/spineatcook/
- PINTEREST: https://www.pinterest.com/spineat/