Best Chocolate Banana Brownies – NO refined SUGAR, NO BUTTER, NO FLOUR! A Recipe you have to try – it really tastes amazing!
Making Brownies + Ballerina cook + Nutcracker music = A healthy dessert made with love, Merry Christmas & enjoy this recipe video! ^^
INGREDIENTS (for 12 brownies):
- 1 banana
- 10 dates
- 2 eggs
- 1 tbsp coconut oil
- 1 tsp baking powder
- 15g cocoa
- 30g blended oats
- 40g chocolate (70%)
- 30g raspberries
+ snow – coconut flour
HOW TO MAKE:
1. Preheat oven to 180°C
2. In a large bowl beat 2 eggs.
3. Blend 1 banana and 10 dates (remove pit) until very smooth creamy texture. This will make brownies sweet 🙂
4. Place the blended mix into the bowl with eggs. Add coconut oil and baking powder.
5. Add cocoa and blended oats. Whisk it all together.
6. Place the baking paper inside a pan and pour the mixture inside it. Bake for 20min.
7. While baking, place 70% chocolate in a heatproof bowl over a saucepan of heating water (be careful for the bowl not to touch the water). Stir with a spoon until melted. Leave it to cool.
8. Serve brownies with raspberries, melted chocolate and make it snow with coconut flour!
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 brownie):
– Calories ………….. 90 kcal
– Protein …………… 2,5 g
– Total Carbs ……….. 14 g
– Total Fat ……………. 4 g