Very healthy homemade Chicken Vegetable Stir Fry with Pesto is a delicious lunch or dinner idea, full of wonderful ingredients. What I love most about this recipe is that it is so easy to make, all you need is some cutting and chopping, a bit of frying, and your meal is served!
Beautiful texture, rich flavor, and colorful! You have to try it!
INGREDIENTS (2 servings):
- 60g rice
- 1 red onion
- 100g chicken breasts
- 25g bacon
- 150g agaricus mushrooms
- 1/2 red pepper
- 4 olives
- 50g pesto sauce
- pinch of salt
- pinch of pepper
- 1 tbsp grapeseed oil
HOW TO MAKE
1. Place the rice into the water and cook it on medium high heat until boiling. Lower the heat, and let it cook for about 15 minutes.
2. Cut into small pieces all the ingredients: chicken breast (skinless and boneless), red onion, bacon, agaricus mushrooms, red pepper and olives
3. Put a skillet on high heat, and when it is warm, add 1 tbsp of grapeseed oil.
4. Start with red onion, than add chicken meat – cook and stir it on medium high heat. Season it with a pinch of salt and pepper.
5. Add bacon and mushrooms, mix them together with red onion and chicken meat. Lower the heat and use cover for few minutes.
6. Remove the cover, add red pepper, olives and pesto. Stir it well and let it cook for few more minutes, so these ingredients are left half raw.
7. Serve it with rice. You can mix it together, or serve it separately. Have a nice meal!
NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 serving):
- Calories …………… 431 kcal
- Protein …………….. 25 g
- Total Carbs ………… 31 g
- Total Fat …………… 30 g
PREPARATION TIME: 45 min
***SUBSCRIBE & FOLLOW ME*** :)))