Raspberry Yogurt Parfait is High Protein Food that is a perfect breakfast, snack or a dessert meal.
This Pink Dessert Recipe is my mix of parfait, mousse, ice cream and smoothie! So it has a yogurt, blended fruit and egg-protein layers. It also has refreshing ice taste and a mousse texture! It is delicious and sweet, but doesn’t have any additional refined sugar.
This two layered cup dessert is very fulfilling and easy to make.
With some fruit, eggs and yogurt you can make a new, super creative mousse parfait! A Healthy way to start your day fresh and tasty!
- 80g raspberries
- 2 eggs
- 45g (1 scoop) chocolate protein powder
- 50ml non-fat yogurt
- a pinch of baking soda
- 1/2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tbsp cocoa powder
- 3 ice cubes
Preparation time: 25 min
For 2 servings
- Start with preparing egg protein layers. Take 2 eggs and separate egg whites from yolks.
- Place egg whites in a bowl and mix them until they get white and creamy fluffy texture.
- Add half of the scoop of the chocolate protein powder, a pinch of baking soda, cinnamon, cocoa powder and 2 remaining yolks. Mix it well.
- Pour the mixture into the baking pan, and bake it on 220C for 15 min.
- Meanwhile make the smoothie filling by blending raspberries, non-fat yogurt and the remaining half scoop of protein powder. Blend it with ice cubes so you can get ice cream mousse texture and refreshing flavor.
- Take the pan from the oven, and leave it cool.
- Cut the layers and serve them with raspberry filling. Decorate it how you love it the most. For this decoration I used chocolate chips, coconut flour, mint leaf, raspberry and a beautiful black locust flower. Also, you can leave it in a refrigerate and serve it later.
Subscribe & Follow me: