Fluffy and colorful egg whites, runny yellow yolk and some delicious soft gouda cheese in between, gives this meal very rich texture. Very cute, very delicious, and so easy to make! This cloud egg, breakfast recipe, is so colorful and playful – you can add many different ingredients, basically anything you love with your eggs.
What is amazing about this cloud egg recipe is that it takes only 10-15 minutes to be prepared! This healthy breakfast or snack can also be a perfect pre or post workout meal.
Try this wonderful egg recipe, let me know how you like it, and what extra ingredients do you prefer!
Video – How to Make Cloud Eggs:
• 4 eggs
• 50g smoked pork tenderloin
• 50g feta cheese
• 1/2 red pepper
• 50g gouda cheese
• 1 tsp salt
• 1/2 tsp black pepper
• 1/2 tsp dried oregano
Preparation time: 10-15 min
For 4 servings
- Take 4 eggs and separate egg whites from egg yolks carefully. Place the egg whites in one bowl and yolks in 4 separate cups (or leave the yolks inside egg shells).
- Whip the egg whites with mixer until stiff.
- Add smoked pork tenderloin (cut into small pieces), feta cheese (crumbled) and red bell pepper (chopped).
- Season the mixture with some salt, black pepper and dried oregano. Mix it well with the spoon.
- Spoon the mixture onto a baking tray and make 4 clouds out of it. Make a small dent in the center of each cloud so you can place the egg yolks in it later. Bake egg white clouds on 230ºC / 450F for 3 minutes.
- Take the baking tray out of the oven and place gouda cheese and yolk on top of each cloud. Season the yolk with some salt and pepper. Take it back to the oven to cook for another 3 minutes.
- Serve your cloud eggs breakfast and enjoy your meal!
Subscribe & Follow me:
☁ CLOUD EGGS
🍳 NUTRITION FACTS (per 1 egg): – Calories ………….. 205 kcal – Protein ……………. 15 g – Total Carbs …………. 2 g – Total Fat ………….. 12 g INGREDIENTS (per 4 servings): 🔸4 eggs 🔸50g smoked pork tenderloin 🔸50g feta cheese 🔸 1/2 red pepper 🔸 50g gouda cheese 🔸1 tsp salt 🔸1/2 tsp black pepper 🔸1/2 tsp dried oregano You can see full video and recipe on my ⚀YOUTUBE CHANNEL in the PROFILE DESCRIPTION! Go and check out my WEB😊 There are all the ingredients, nutrition facts and making process explanations. Subscribe to get all the latest recipes🤗 Share the love ❤ #food #cloudeggs #protein #eggs #raw #proteinballs #healthyfood #fit #healthy #vegetables #fruits #love #almonds #protein #followforfollow #fitness #fitnessinspiration #diet #cleaneating #fit #tasty #delicious #workout #training #healthyhabits #cooking #kitchen #breakfastideas #yum #resepiz