Hello beautiful people!
So I was thinking what the best food that symbolizes autumn is? And then it occurred to me – pumpkin! The colour makes you just fell so hyped even if it is raining outside! And every food you mix with it gets such a sensational sense of warm home and chill with the loved ones. There are so many possibilities with pumpkin – sweet treats and the salty ones. It just makes every meal better!
So here I made you a basic short and easy way to make a homemade pumpkin puree. I always try to make things simple and I am always up for this homemade goodness meals that have no artificial and unhealthy stuff.
It is so simple to make, so why buy it? Just cut the pumpkin, put it in an oven and when it’s done -blend it out. So eeeasy! And the best thing is you can always freeze it if you think you had enough for the day – put the puree in the plastic bags and store them in the freezer for six to eight months or until you need them (although I’ve used year-old pumpkin from the freezer before with great success.) So here it is loves, enjoy and let me know what you think! Share the love!
Video – How to Make Pumpkin Puree in 20min:
- Clean the pumpkin form seeds.
- Cut the pumpkin with into thinner slices, so you can bake it for less time. It may take few minutes more to cut it into slices, but it will save extra 20-30 minutes of baking.
- Place the pumpkin slices onto the baking paper inside the tray and bake it for 20min on 200°C / 400°F
- Bake until the pumpkin slices are tender. Check them using a fork or a knife.
- Cut the pumpkin into smaller pieces so you can place them in blender. And blend them all!
- Use it for beautiful homemade meals or store it in the freezer for later.
Preparation time: 20-25 min
See more PUMPKIN recipes: Roasted Pumpkin Salad
Subscribe & Follow me: