Let’s start a perfect autumn dessert, that will warm your heart and make your home a happy home – baked pumpkin donuts! These donuts are so easy to make because they they are very similar to muffins. Replace your usual donuts for baked healthy ones, try many flavors, be creative and enjoy your sweet treat!
Share the love
Video – How to Make Baked Pumpkin Donuts:
- 2 eggs
- 2 bananas
- 10 dates
- 80g pumpkin puree – Learn how to make Homemade Pumpkin Puree in 20min!
- 80g spelt flour
- 30g wheat flour
- baking soda
Preparation time: 20 min
- Whisk eggs in a large bowl.
- Add blended bananas and dates, pumpkin puree, spelt and wheat flour into the bowl. Mix it all well together with a spoon, so the donuts can be fluffy once they’re baked.
- Spoon the mixture from the bowl into a donut pan.
- Bake donuts in preheated oven for 15 min on 180°C / 350°F. Serve them and enjoy!
Subscribe & Follow me: